Please read our warranty policy in full so you will understand what is and what is not covered. Customers may return UNOPENED and UNUSED items for store credit,of purchase per policy. Customers will be responsible for shipping the product back to us. Shipping charges are NON REFUNDABLE/Creditable. Returns/exchanges will incur a 20% Restocking Fee on items costing more than $25.00. For items under $25.00 a flat $5.00 will be charged.
DOA, Missing, or Wrong Item Claims
Please inspect your items carefully upon receiving them. Claims must be reported to us from the delivery time for “Dead on Arrival” (DOA), missing, or wrong item(s). Please contact our customer service by email at [email protected] with your order number and the description of the problem. For DOA and wrong items we will send a Pre-paid return label. It is your responsibility to check and notify us. If no notification is received after 48 hours, the order is deemed correct and you are satisfied with your order.
Our “30-Day Warranty” begins the day the customer’s items are delivered, customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to Stinky Free and we assume all cost in shipping item back to customer. Shipping cost incurred are non-refundable/creditable.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- • Does NOT cover atomizers, tanks, rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, drip tips, coils, or any other accessories on the device itself
- • Does not cover non-authentic devices from the manufacture
- • Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- • Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- • Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating. (See usage manual for operating instruction's)
- • Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage. (See usage manual for operating instruction’s)
- • Loss or damage due to missing components
- • Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- • Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues) of the product are also not covered in the warranty
- • Rattling or sticky buttons
- • The product has been modified in anyway
- • Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product
- • Exceeding the warranty period
What is covered by our warranty?
- • LED Display goes out
- • Charging port quits working
- • Battery unit turns off while taking a hit
- • Unit auto fires
- • Chip functions improperly
Some products will have minor flaws and is expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange an item if it’s defective (meaning nonfunctioning).
If you still are covered under the warranty please follow this link and proceed to your RMA process.
Returns/exchanges will incur a 20% Restocking Fee on items costing more than $25.00. For items under $25.00 a flat $5.00 will be charged. This includes packages not signed for during delivery and returned to us by the shipping courier. Returns and exchanges are made in the form of Store Credit, and added to your account. Please be aware, if items are returned incomplete or not in the same condition they were shipped to you, no Credit will be given and the package will be returned to you. Customers are always responsible for cost of shipping returned items.
REFUND/STORE CREDIT POLICY
Refunds and exchanges are issued as store credit. When the returned item has been received in satisfactory and unused condition. Credit will be issued to the Stinky Free account used to make the purchase within 10 business days. We check all information on our website very carefully. However, an occasional error may occur, or manufacturers might update information we are unaware of. We reserve the right to correct inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.